The Stockport County Community Foundation October Half-Term Soccer School is open for bookings now!
Our Soccer School are perfect for your child to stay active whilst having fun during the October half-term. Our October half-term Soccer School includes the following:
- Visits from Stockport County Football Club first team players.
- Structured coaching sessions from our knowledgeable and advanced coaches.
- Various tournaments and competitions through-out the week.
- Free match day voucher for a Stockport County fixture.
- But above all, making new friends and having loads of fun.
Our Soccer School is located at Moorfield Primary School, Hazel Grove, SK7 5HP. The course starts at 10am each day and finishes at 3pm. Players need to bring a packed lunch, suitable sports clothing, football boots and trainers, shin pads, and plenty of fluids to drink.
To download the October Application Form, please click on the link below.