Our Easter Half-Term Soccer School at Moorfield Primary in Hazel Grove begins on Monday 8th to Friday 12th April. The Course starts from 10.00am - 3.00pm, with ages from 4-14 years old. Once again during the Easter Soccer School, we will be running a Girls Only Group (subject to numbers), which will be an excellent way to get more girls involved and join in the fun during the Easter Half-Term.
Our Soccer School are perfect for your child to stay active whilst having fun during the Easter Half-Term holidays. Our Soccer School includes the following:
- Visits from Stockport County Football Club first team players.
- Structured coaching sessions from our knowledgeable and advanced coaches.
- Various tournaments and competitions through-out the week.
- Free match day voucher for a Stockport County fixture.
- But above all, making new friends and having loads of fun.
To download the Easter Half-Term Application Form, please click on the link below: